Skip to content
Curtin University
Properties, Facilities & Development

Working With Us

Company Registration and Inductions

Before working at Curtin as a contractor, sub-contractor, consultant or supplier, you must register with the University. All employees of these companies must also be inducted.

Company Registration

Complete the following Company Registration Form if you are a new contractor to Curtin.

New Company Registration Form

Once registered with Curtin, you are valid to work on site for 3 years. An annual verification of your insurances and health/safety requirements applicable to your contracting will take place annually.

Each registered company must have a designated contact person who is responsible for purchasing credits, and giving out passwords to employees who need to be inducted.

If you have more questions about registering your company, speak to your Curtin Responsible Officer or contact for more information.

Worker Induction

All workers, including employees of contractors, sub-contractors and consultants at Curtin must have a valid Induction Card. To complete the online induction, you’ll need to have a password. See your designated contact person within your company who will issue you one. Contact your Curtin Responsible Officer if you don't know who your company contact is.

    All workers must check the following requirements:
  • Read the Contractor Safety Handbook
  • Sign and date the acknowledgement form in the handbook
  • Begin the online induction, using the password from your employee
  • Upload the signed acknowledgement form in the induction process
  • Print a temporary induction card from the online induction system
  • Obtain an official contractor induction card

Download Contractor Safety Handbook
Click to begin your Induction


Service Centre +61 8 9266 2020
Safety & Security +61 8 9266 4444
Safezone Phone Image


You can find a range of food trucks and performers that liven up the campus each week.